Whether you are looking for a new appetizer or a fresh take on dinner, this Mediterranean flatbread with hummus is a healthy, fresh dish! Try using the personal-sized pizza crusts and serve as hors d’oeuvres for a casual party.
- 1 Pastorelli Ultra Thin Whole Wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 ounces feta
Preheat oven to 450° F.
On a pizza stone or metal pizza sheet, bake one Pastorelli Ultra Thin Whole Wheat pizza crust for 6-10 minutes, or until crust is browning on the edges.
Spread the hummus on the cooled crust.
Top the hummus with a drizzle of olive oil, then olives, artichokes, peppers, garlic, and cucumbers.
Sprinkle feta on top of the vegetables.
Cut and serve immediately to keep the crust crispy.